Google Adwords Advertising
Google Ads is a service that allows you to place contextual advertising in Google search results or on partner sites in its media network to promote products or services.
Setting up Google Adwords
Order advertising in Google Adwords
Advertising campaign optimization
Effective work with the budget
Years of experience
Projects in the portfolio
The cost of services of a PPC specialis
PPC Specialist Services
Contextual advertising specialist
I will set up an advertising company to promote your business in the search engine. I work with all the tools in Google Ads. I will connect an advertising office and consult on working with it.
The advertising company requires constant attention. You need to monitor ad performance, performance metrics, cost per click, and targeting settings.
Setting up text and image ads that appear in search results and third-party sites on the Display Network (GDN).
Specifying the interests of potential customers will allow you to narrow the reach of the campaign to the selected audience parameters. Such advertising spends the budget more efficiently.
I will assemble a wide semantic core for an advertising company. I will make a list of HF, MF, LF queries including non-commercial queries and negative keywords.
I will analyze the settings of the advertising company and offer solutions to reduce advertising costs.
Free business consultation
Pros of contextual advertising
The main advantages of contextual advertising:
Target audience only
Ads will be shown to users who are looking for your product or are interested in it.
Pay for results
You only pay when a user visits the site or calls you.
You can check the number of clicks, orders, calls, or estimate the return on advertising investment at any time.
You can start with a minimum budget
You decide how much you are willing to spend on attracting customers.
New clients this week
Setting up an advertising campaign takes from 3 days.
Continuous increase in efficiency
Every month I analyze the results and redistribute the budget in favor of working solutions.
How does contextual advertising work?
Let's look at a specific example:
2. After a few seconds, the search engine shows the user all the sites that match the entered query. About 70% of sites will contain information about the sale of cars and where you can buy them, and the remaining 30% will be the same contextual advertising.
Such ads are mostly to the right of the main list of sites or above it. This type of advertising is not intrusive, so it does not cause negative emotions in people and irritation. Meanwhile, contextual advertising can contain quite useful information that will help solve the problem of a particular network user. These ads are often referred to as search ads.
1. Targeting. In this case, the system processes the content of the pages that the web user is viewing, and then selects ads that are as close as possible to the text of the page.
2. Features of user behavior. The system keeps track of the user’s search history and then shows relevant ads.
3. Remarketing. This tool is based on the study of human behavior. That is, the system analyzes all data about the user and his activity while viewing various goods and services, products added to the cart, etc., and then selects specific types of ads.
© Віталій Сторожев